Timothy A. Lynch
Tim's practice is concentrated in real estate law, including real estate acquisitions and divestitures, development, financing, leasing, and general contract matters and business transactions. Tim focuses his practice primarily on the representation of individual property owners, real estate developers, general contractors and subcontractors, landlords and tenants, property owners' associations, and real estate brokers, in matters relating to the sale, acquisition, financing, development, and leasing of commercial real properties, retail shopping centers, condominiums, medical and general office buildings, and industrial warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
- Business and Tax Law
- Business Formations/Dissolutions
- Business Contracts
- Construction Law
- Government Law
- Represented real estate developer in the turn-key acquisition, development, and financing of various commercial retail properties throughout the Midwest, and represented real estate developer in commercial leasing negotiations with national chain retailers such as Wal-Mart, Tractor Supply Company, Dollar General Stores, Fashion Bug, and Starbucks.
- Represented licensed real estate brokers and sales agents in various compliance issues with real estate brokerage laws and regulations.
- Represented property owners' associations regarding common area development and legal issues, the collection of delinquent dues and assessments, and enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Represented property owners, contractors, and material suppliers in all aspects of the assertion, and the defense of, mechanic's and materialmen's liens.
- Represented property owners, developers, and utility companies in drafting of purchase and sale agreements, leases, utility easements, shared access and maintenance agreements, and common area declarations, and the review of title insurance policies and resolution of title defects.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Ohio, 2001
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law - Juris Doctor (2001)
- University of Cincinnati - Bachelor of Urban Planning (1996)
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association