Let us help you work effectively with governmental entities

At Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC we routinely work with private developers, land owners and governmental entities on all aspects of Administrative Law.  We have handled a wide variety of land use and zoning issues, certificates of need, liquor license applications, board of adjustment hearings, and administrative hearings.  Our goal is to help you understand how to best interact with governmental agencies to obtain your business goal.

We have assisted:

  • Real estate developers
  • Governmental entities, including city and county governments
  • Healthcare organizations
  • Homebuilders
  • Private property owners

In matters such as:

  • Zone changes
  • Map amendments
  • Charitable gaming
  • Unemployment compensation
  • Code and Nuisance enforcement/defense
  • Alcoholic beverage licensure
  • Certificates of need for medical practices
  • Administrative hearings

Contact one of our Administrative Law attorneys

Contact Form

Contact US

In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form and submit, or call 859.344.1188.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.