Will focuses his practice on complex tort, contract, and property litigation with an emphasis on defamation and intellectual property law.
Before joining the firm, Will worked as a summer clerk in a nationally-recognized Privacy and Data Protection practice group.
Will is a native of the Cincinnati area and is an alumnus of Northern Kentucky University’s Chase College of Law, and the University of Cincinnati’s College-Conservatory of Music.
In law school, Will was a senior member of the editorial board for the Northern Kentucky Law Review and served as both its executive Symposium and Digital Media Editor.
Will volunteers as a head coach for a local high school’s mock trial team, helping students understand evidentiary strategies and other legal concepts in preparation for competition.
In his free time, Will enjoys playing and producing music, including playing guitar, piano, and pedal steel for various performing acts in and around Cincinnati.
- Negotiated million-dollar settlement from triple-net ground lease tenant in commercial real estate dispute prior to a lawsuit being filed.
- Wrote winning briefs in a recent Kentucky Court of Appeals case, which held that where aggrieved party proves restoration costs resulting from an intentional trespass, there is a presumption of diminution in fair market value of the property by the same amount.
- Negotiated a full refund for client against web developer prior to a lawsuit being filed.
- Defended trustee from lawsuit alleging duress and undue influence and ultimately won attorneys’ fees in client’s favor.
- Wrote winning briefs in defamation action that ultimately resulted in settlement.
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- B.F.A., University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 2020, cum laude; Northern Kentucky Law Review