Will focuses his practice on complex tort, contract, and property litigation.
Will is a native of the Cincinnati area and is an alumnus of Northern Kentucky University’s Chase College of Law, and the University of Cincinnati’s College-Conservatory of Music.
In law school, Will was a senior member of the editorial board for the Northern Kentucky Law Review and served on its Executive Board as both its executive Symposium and Digital Media Editor.
Will volunteers as head coach for a local high school’s mock trial team, helping students understand evidentiary strategies and other legal concepts in preparation for competition.
In his free time, Will enjoys playing and producing music, including playing guitar, piano, and pedal steel for various performing acts in and around Cincinnati.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 2020, cum laude; Northern Kentucky Law Review
- B.F.A., University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music