Lawyers Serve Entrepreneurs and Professionals
Helping clients achieve their goals and address their challenges
The skilled attorneys at Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC combine a deep knowledge of many areas of the law with solid and practical business sense. That combination allows the attorneys at Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC to assist and advise their clients with not only their business decisions, but it is invaluable in assisting clients in resolution of their disputes and challenges.
Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC was formed in 1999 by its founding members following their practice of law for many years at larger law firms. The attorneys forming Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC did so with the goal to really get to know their clients and to offer them personal, competent, and responsive service. Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC has been able to exceed those objectives and at more competitive rates than larger firms.
Serving Entrepreneurs and Professionals
The attorneys of Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC are licensed in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, New York, the U.S. Tax Court, as well as District and Circuit Courts. Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC and its attorneys have earned the respect of business owners and other professionals in the community, including accountants, bankers, physicians, developers, government leaders and fellow attorneys. Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC has done so by providing:
- Broad knowledge — Application of a depth of legal knowledge as well as competent and practical business sense to every client matter and case.
- Personal service — Accessibility and swift responsiveness to client calls and emails.
- Competitive rates — Focusing resources on meeting clients' needs, not on extravagant overhead.
How Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC can help your business or organization
Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC’s clients include banks, developers, construction companies, healthcare providers, insurers, government agencies, educational institutions, manufacturers and transportation companies. The attorneys at Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC provide advice to businesses in all industries and of all sizes, from startups to long-established corporations. Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC counsels, as well as negotiates and litigates, at the regulatory, trial and appellate levels. Hemmer DeFrank Wessels, PLLC areas of practice include:
- Business law — Assisting and counseling companies, large and small, with matters involving business formation, collections, contracts, asset protection, shareholder and partnership disputes, banking, finance, intellectual property, trusts, franchising, labor and employment, securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Real estate and construction law — Assisting and counseling builders, developers and real estate companies with such matters as closings, title issues, lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, conveyances, financing, zoning, land use and environmental regulation, and eminent domain, as well as meeting their general business law needs.
- Healthcare law — Assisting and advising healthcare providers including medical practices, clinics, hospitals, counseling services and specialists on issues involving healthcare litigation, business transactions, Medicare and Medicaid compliance, and various regulatory matters.
- Civil Litigation — Litigating through trial and appeals the most serious cases for businesses and individuals, including: shareholder/member disputes, breach of contract, real estate, land use and zoning, fraud, employment, civil and criminal matters.